Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last Minute Wild PlayStation 4 Speculations because I'm bored ( don't believe it no matter how believable I make it sound )




Ok the 1st one is just a rumor I heard plus a lot of putting 2 & 2 together & getting 39 or something like that.



PS4 will come with  a 500GB SSHD with 8 or 16GB of Flash on it.

I can back this up with a few old links that didn't have the full picture when they was leaked.

1st  we shave VGLeaks -  
Internal mass storage


2nd  link is the old PS4 leak that 1st gave us the APU code name Liverpool & some other info that was right 




So connecting these leaks & rumors together I say PS4 is coming with a SSHD with 8GB of Flash for the OS & patches. 

maybe the Seagate ST500LM00 it's only $79 at Newegg with 8GB of NAND.



Seagate Solid State Hybrid ST500LM000 500GB 64MB Cache 2.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Laptop Thin Hard Drive -Bare Drive



____________________________________________________




Now for the crazy speculations that I'm pretty much making up my self from my own speculations 

PS4 APU might have a powerful Vector Unit on board as it's 'Fixed Function Accelerator'  there has been a few hints of a vector co-processor but nothing solid but so it's still just wild speculations & wishful thinking from me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment